Artwork enquiry form
Domestic Shipping Policy – Artwork price includes shipping within Australia. Larger artworks (100 cm +) are sent via Startrack and tracking numbers are provided. Due to our remote location, Startrack freight is delivered to Nhulunbuy for on forwarding once a week. If there is a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Smaller items are sent via registered Australia Post.
Please allow 3-5 days for artworks to be processed and packed. Delivery with Startrack and Australia Post takes approximately 7-10 working days.
International purchases are sent via UPS or Australia Post and may incur additional cost.
All barks are sold with an aluminium framing system ready to be hung. Larrakitj and carvings will not include stands or supports for display, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message in your sale for more information on the manufacture of Larrakitj and sculpture stands or supports. All canvases are delivered rolled and in a tube and do not include a stretcher frame. Works on paper are unframed.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All artworks are insured and should damage occur in transit the customer will be offered the options to repair, exchange or refund the work.
In the case of damage the art centre will arrange the pick up and return of the work.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for the negotiation, coordination or distribution of freight and shipping of purchases made at the 2021 online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair. Items customers wish to purchase may require a manual quote for freight which will be charged separately.
- Shipping and freight costs are not included in the advertised purchase price unless this is stipulated at the point of purchase of the item by the Art Centre/Vendor.
- All freight and shipping must be arranged directly with the Art Centre/Vendor from where the purchase was made.
- If multiple items are purchased from different Art Centres/Vendors in the same transaction, customers must arrange shipping with each Art Centre/Vendor.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for the distribution and arrival times of freight. As the Art Centres/Vendors participating in the 2021 online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair are located in some of the most remote locations in Australia, freight services can be inconsistent. Compounding this, the ongoing global challenges presented by the COVID-19 virus, means that processing and shipping times may be longer than usual.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for any damaged or lost items.