Artwork enquiry form
All artwork and merchandise have postage & handling costs included in the total price. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
Please note products delivered from Australia to countries outside of Australia may be subject to import duties and taxes due for payment at the time your shipment arrives in your country. Payment of any and all additional duties, fees and charges for customs clearance are your sole responsibility.
You agree that any and all details provided by you to Mangkaja Arts Resource Agency for the purpose of ordering or purchasing products from our website are true, accurate, current and complete and that the credit card or debit card you are using is your own and there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment.
All purchases by credit card and debit card are subject to authorisation by the card issuer. If authorisation to receive payment by the card issuer is refused, we do not accept liability for any delay in delivery or the cancellation of your order.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for the negotiation, coordination or distribution of freight and shipping of purchases made at the 2021 online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair. Items customers wish to purchase may require a manual quote for freight which will be charged separately.
- Shipping and freight costs are not included in the advertised purchase price unless this is stipulated at the point of purchase of the item by the Art Centre/Vendor.
- All freight and shipping must be arranged directly with the Art Centre/Vendor from where the purchase was made.
- If multiple items are purchased from different Art Centres/Vendors in the same transaction, customers must arrange shipping with each Art Centre/Vendor.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for the distribution and arrival times of freight. As the Art Centres/Vendors participating in the 2021 online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair are located in some of the most remote locations in Australia, freight services can be inconsistent. Compounding this, the ongoing global challenges presented by the COVID-19 virus, means that processing and shipping times may be longer than usual.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for any damaged or lost items.
Mangkaja Arts wishes to ensure that our customers are happy with their purchases. If not, we welcome returns and offer refunds on the following conditions.
Customers must notify the art centre within 14 days of receiving their order if not fully satisfied. Customers must pay the cost of returning the items to the art centre. Items must be returned in their original condition and artwork must include all of its accompanying documentation for the guarantee to apply.